Jump to content
NeoN - Warcraft 3 Hacks
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Awakened

Failed to register and start service for the vulnerable driver

Question

Failed to register and start service for the  vulnerable driver

Failed to load vulnerable driver

 

HOW TO FIX THIS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

In some cases the anti cheat bypass driver can't load in to the OS but an upgrade to the latest OS version is a guaranteed solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 hours ago, Shahriyar said:

In some cases the anti cheat bypass driver can't load in to the OS but an upgrade to the latest OS version is a guaranteed solution.

I just installed all windows possible updates. It doesnt fix anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

All neon versions below 1.30 can work even on windows xp

In order to bypass blizzard's new anticheat releases in 1.30 I had to use a way which is only available in windows 10 

Also the neon for reforged will also only support windows 10 since their anti cheat is the same.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

 

6 hours ago, Shahriyar said:

All neon versions below 1.30 can work even on windows xp

In order to bypass blizzard's new anticheat releases in 1.30 I had to use a way which is only available in windows 10 

Also the neon for reforged will also only support windows 10 since their anti cheat is the same.

How could i know this? I want my 5$ back, u should post system requierments, a lot of people still dont use win 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I got the same Problem... With Windows 10... [-] Failed to register and start service for the vulnerable driver
[-] Failed to load file

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
48 minutes ago, Romice said:

I got the same Problem... With Windows 10... [-] Failed to register and start service for the vulnerable driver
[-] Failed to load file

If running as admin didn't help look at your installed apps and search for intel lan and uninstall it then restart your pc and try again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...