NeoN - Warcraft 3 Hacks
ragingbeast

1.29.2 Maphack Causing Errors

I keep trying to join island defense on bnet and everytime I join with the hack, I get a instant error. Is anyone else having these problems?

I also have problems with hack, crashes warcraft 1.27b and it turns out one day has already lost the purchase of a license

4 hours ago, Shahriyar said:

I just tested on both versions and they worked just fine, try reinstalling your games

Ok, hack requires additional soft microsoft visual c ++? net framework?

No works version 1.26.0.6401

2018-05-22 22:28:56.120305 [00:00:00.005998]: Initializing NeoN
2018-05-22 22:28:58.557615 [00:00:02.443019]: License ok
2018-05-22 22:29:23.640800 [00:00:27.525512]: One or more modules were not loaded in time

I uninstalled my warcraft 3 completly and reinstalled and its the same thing. Always get errored at the start of the Island Defense games. I have no idea why it doesnt work and it says that my license is okay. 

7 hours ago, ragingbeast said:

I uninstalled my warcraft 3 completly and reinstalled and its the same thing. Always get errored at the start of the Island Defense games. I have no idea why it doesnt work and it says that my license is okay. 

Does it work on another maps ?

Guest Poe

This is because the map maker added a bug to crash maphackers. You can easily avoid just uncheck everything on neon map hack option before starting game then 1 minute in game check everything back on. Good luck

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:22 PM, Guest Poe said:

This is because the map maker added a bug to crash maphackers. You can easily avoid just uncheck everything on neon map hack option before starting game then 1 minute in game check everything back on. Good luck

Every round 3 seconds Maphack check.

I need turn off/on hot key

Guest superkush

Wait 2 minutes in to turn it on, then MH will work. Enjoy, I love using NeoN in Island Defense.

Guest Fullmelthash

used neon since 2008 loved it.

Guest Av1on

Its good till it started costing, but I'll think about it. its tough because I got coco ban for mh, now If i do it, i'll be a hypocrite shit...

It coult be because the laptop is trying to load it as a raid as most laptops that can use 2 hardrives want to compine them but can you get in the bois.. and what laptop is it?