NeoN - Warcraft III & Starcraft II Hacks

Is there a live MH right now?

Barrie

Question

New here, first post.  Looking to jump on the bandwagon and was reading other posts.  It seems there is a live MH for some versions?  How does that work, I thought all users had to be on the latest version when playing online?

Is there a MH I can use today while playing? (Whether it's classic, reforged, etc.)

Edit* - I also read the purchase guide.  So I just pay and then I'm able to go download.  I saw that they work for specific versions, it's been awhile since I've played WC3, how do I download a specific version?  Am I screwed and in downloading to my PC and Laptop again, am I forced to use the latest version (which there isn't a mh for)?

Thank you all so much in advance!

Edited by Barrie

2 answers to this question

On 3/19/2021 at 10:39 PM, Barrie said:

New here, first post.  Looking to jump on the bandwagon and was reading other posts.  It seems there is a live MH for some versions?  How does that work, I thought all users had to be on the latest version when playing online?

Is there a MH I can use today while playing? (Whether it's classic, reforged, etc.)

Edit* - I also read the purchase guide.  So I just pay and then I'm able to go download.  I saw that they work for specific versions, it's been awhile since I've played WC3, how do I download a specific version?  Am I screwed and in downloading to my PC and Laptop again, am I forced to use the latest version (which there isn't a mh for)?

Thank you all so much in advance!

So is this something that's in work or is this a dead end?